Tuesday, March 11, 2008

THE SUPER ANTIOXIDANT DIET AND NUTRITION GUIDE by Robin Jeep

I like the scientific basis behind this program.  I also admire Robin Jeep's knowledge and passion for trying to help people live a healthier lifestyle.  

Knowledge is power, someone once said.  So if that's true, the more we know about diet, nutrition and health the better off we are.  This program is scientifically based, well thought out and is designed to be a permanent  lifestyle change, not just a fly-by-night-to-lose-10-pounds diet.  The discussion of body inflammation was particularly illuminating.  I have a little touch of arthritis as does my husband, so the idea of changing my eating to eliminate that pain is something I want to try.  There is a true mind-body-spirit connection and this book explores all of those facets.  Additionally, the recipes sound wonderful and doable.  The photos are really well done.  What do you think?

  

hear the interview

No comments: