Monday, March 15, 2010

Wow! things have been so busy I haven't had time to turn around much less update this blog! It's a good thing though, as Martha Steward would say. So many new books have been coming in. I can't wait to share them with you on the radio show. Upcoming interviews include:

  • ALPHATUDES by Michele Wahlder Self-help
  • THE HEIGHTS by Peter Hedges Slice-of-Life Fiction
  • FRAMED! By John Dobbyn Mystery
  • MOTHERHOOD IS MURDER by Diana Orgain Mystery
  • WHAT MATTERS MOST By James Hollis Self-help
  • 13th HOUR Mystery with a twist!
  • FROM THE HEART by Kate Morganroth Mystery with a twist!
  • THE PRACTICE ROOM by Susan Zedler
Just to name a few! Interviews are scheduled with all of these authors on INSIDE THE WRITER'S CAFE.

I also had such fun on the two TV shows I host. I interviewed chef Daisy Martinez for her new cookbook DAISY MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT. If you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, I hope you get to see the interview. Not only is Daisy a wonderful cook, but she is a delightful human being. I can't tell you how much fun we had doing the two shows. The cookbook is a feast not only for the stomach, but also for the eyes. I hope to schedule her for an interview on the radio show.

This weeks show features two non-fiction books about Presidential secrets. I interviewed James Brady about his controversial and fascinating book IMPERIAL CRUISE and the delightful, articulate and intelligent Richard Sale about his insider book CLINTON'S SECRET WARS. These are two really intense and insightful books will make you think!

No comments: